Competition for all participants
Everyone who registers for the Waterline Challenge and sets up a fundraising page on www.tmatickets.com has the opportunity to win an amazing holiday in Vanuatu for 2 people staying in a luxury 5 star resort right on the beach. Simply email email@example.com in up to 25 words why you would love to win this holiday and our team will select the best response – it’s as easy as that.
Check out the details of this amazing holiday below:
Total Prize Value – approximately $12,000
8 days / 7 nights
Including airfares, breakfasts each day
Vale Vale Beach Front Villas – http://www.valevalebeachfront.com.au/
5 star Resort
PLUS $5,000 Wowsta Travel & Lifestyle Dollars
Experience the beauty of Vanuatu in absolute 5 star beachfront luxury at Valé Valé Beachfront Villas
Each 1 bedroom villa is a secluded haven that opens itself to large exterior living space, only five steps onto the sand beach and lapping water, amidst the canopy of sheltering trees. Daily tropical breakfast for 2 included!
5 star luxurious 1 bedroom villa. Valé Valé Beachfront Villas are designed to combine outdoor and living; each villa is a secluded haven that opens itself to large exterior living space, only five steps onto the sand beach and lapping water, amidst the canopy of sheltering trees. Floor to ceiling glass doors, a private balcony and fully-equipped kitchen create a perfect setting to enjoy each other’s company and Valé Valé’s extravagant views.
Stay right on the beach and swim with turtles when staying at Vale Vale Beachfront Villas Vanuatu. Located just a 10-minute drive from Port Vila city centre and a 20-minute drive from Bauerfield International Airport.
Each apartment includes a private plunge pool, landscaped courtyard, air conditioning and full kitchen facilities. The living areas have flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player and iPod docking station.
When staying at Vale Vale Beachfront Villas you can enjoy a massage in your room or at the treatment spa, in room breakfast and kick back and enjoy the view while enjoying a BBQ.
The friendly staff can arrange surfing lessons, snorkelling trips, PADI scuba diving courses, cooking classes, golf lessons, horse riding and scenic helicopter flights. Mele Cascades Waterfall is a 20-minute drive away.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the competition and prize:
- Entry is open to all participants who register to participate in the Waterline Challenge 2016
- To be eligible to win the prize participants must also conduct their fundraising efforts through www.tmatickets.com
- The prize is for 2 people in a 1 bedroom villa for 7 nights
- Travel is valid until 31 March 2017.
- Airfares are included from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane airports. Travel to any of these airports is at the winner’s expense
- The competition is only valid if a minimum of 1,000 Waterline Challenge participants register for the event and set up their fundraising page on www.tmatickets.com
- Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the conclusion of the waterline Challenge
- Winner’s details will also be posted on the Waterline Challenge website